- Home /
- Trakker Sanctuary Retention Sling V2
Login FormForgot Password ?
Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.First name is required!Last name is required!First name is not valid!Last name is not valid!This is not an email address!Email address is required!This email is already registered!Password is required!Enter a valid password!Please enter 6 or more characters!Please enter 16 or less characters!Passwords are not same!Terms and Conditions are required!Email or Password is wrong!
DetailsTrakker Sanctuary Retention Sling V2
The Sanctuary v2 Retention Slings are now available standard, XL and a whopping XXL for anyone lucky enough to have a chance of catching an 80lb+ carp.
These new improved slings feature more width between the bars and a squarer base allowing easier fish release, double reinforced carry handles for safe lifting, four floats ensuring ultra-buoyancy and a new meshed pocket to house its 5m retaining cord.Features Include:
- Full Fast-drain mesh construction for optimum water flow and very accurate weighing
- Double-zipped opening securely houses the carp inside
- Specifically designed to support the carp when weighing
- Four floats ensures the sling is ultra buoyant
- Reinforced dual weighing straps with fixed weighing loops
- Double reinforced carry handles on each side of the sling for safe lifting
- Meshed pocket houses a 5 metre retaining cord
- Carp care guidelines to advise the safety and correct use of the sling
- Supplied in nylon sleeve
- STANDARD L115cm x W30cm x D65cm
- XL L130cm x W30cm x D70cm
- XXL L165cm x W30cm x D75cm
- Carp should only be retianed for a maximum of 30 minutes
- If it is absolutely necessary to retain longer, use a carp sack
- Retain for a minimal time in warmer months when oxygen is low
- Dry your sling completely at home to prevent spread of disease