- Specimen Lake Booking
- Fishery Website
- Home /
- Navitas Lite Insulated Boots
Login FormForgot Password ?
Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.First name is required!Last name is required!First name is not valid!Last name is not valid!This is not an email address!Email address is required!This email is already registered!Password is required!Enter a valid password!Please enter 6 or more characters!Please enter 16 or less characters!Passwords are not same!Terms and Conditions are required!Email or Password is wrong!
DetailsNavitas Lite Insulated Boots
These super-lightweight and sturdy EVA rubber wellies ( average 350g each) are designed for all day comfort to combat fatigue. They protect against the coldest conditions down to -30C (unlike standard or even premium wellies) providing full isolation from warm or cold contact surfaces. The comfortable lightweight boots float in the water and make for perfect margin wading. They have a useful rear kick-off plate for easy boot removal without the need bend down.Features Include:
- Super-lightweight!: Anti-fatigue; long lasting comfort for work or leisure. Average weight is less than 350g each. Compare this to the usual 1,250g welly boot.
- Fully Waterproof: Made from insulating EVA closed-cell material; non-water-absorbing and moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; antibacterial and odourless.
- No welts or unnecessary joining to leak.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushioning capability.
- Heat preservation: Microscopic closed cell EVA provides excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation capabilities down to -30C