- Specimen Lake Booking
- Fishery Website
- Home /
- Nash Air Cradle Monster
Login FormForgot Password ?
Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.First name is required!Last name is required!First name is not valid!Last name is not valid!This is not an email address!Email address is required!This email is already registered!Password is required!Enter a valid password!Please enter 6 or more characters!Please enter 16 or less characters!Passwords are not same!Terms and Conditions are required!Email or Password is wrong!
DetailsNash Air Cradle Monster
Protect the heaviest fish at all times. A new take on safer carp handling from the original innovator Kevin Nash, Air Cradles advance carp care at a stroke, improving protection, practicality and reducing bulk – they are a winning design in every way.
The base spreads the weight of the carp, ensuring that fish up to 60 kilos remain suspended safely off the ground. Shape and weight distribution makes it an impossibility for a carp to come to harm in an Air Cradle - even the heaviest fish that flaps during unhooking or photography is protected at all times.
Air Cradles use three heavy duty inflatable tubes, two supporting the base material for ground clearance, the third providing a secure area to contain a carp for unhooking and trophy shots.
They inflate quickly using the supplied foot pump and pack down smaller than traditional metal framed cradles. Genius!Features Include:
- Three tube fast inflate reinforced frame cradle design
- Two models, Standard and Monster both weight rated to over 60 kg
- Base supports the heaviest carp evenly, keeping them safely suspended at all times
- Inflates quickly with supplied push fit foot pump
- Smaller packdown than traditional metal framed cradles
- Super light design allows carp to be carried back and floated for safe release or return photography
- Carp friendly internal nylon base
- Velcro flap to safely retain carp
- External Velcro strips correspond to secure Retainer Slings
- Reinforced 210D nylon outer cover
- Heavy duty PVC waterproof base for protection on gravel banks
- Twin pegging points
- Reinforced suede and webbing carry handles
- Supplied in a drawstring carry bag
- Retainer Sling included for illustrative purposes only
- Internal: 125cm x 58cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Packed down: 52cm x 36cm x 18cm