- Specimen Lake Booking
- Fishery Website
- Home /
- Fox EDGES™ Multi Purpose Backleads
Login FormForgot Password ?
Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.First name is required!Last name is required!First name is not valid!Last name is not valid!This is not an email address!Email address is required!This email is already registered!Password is required!Enter a valid password!Please enter 6 or more characters!Please enter 16 or less characters!Passwords are not same!Terms and Conditions are required!Email or Password is wrong!
DetailsFox EDGES™ Multi Purpose Backleads
- Can be used as a quick-change flying backlead or converted into a traditional ‘clip on’ backlead.
- To change, simply remove the quick-change flying insert from the lead and replace with the ‘clip-on’ backlead insert by pushing it into the core, twist the insert once in place to ensure lead cannot come off
- If the ‘clip-on’ backlead should become snagged, it is designed to release from the line as the clip will spring open, releasing your line
- When used in flying backlead mode it has been designed not to fly too far back up the line like other makes currently do, this helps to ensure that the line closest to your rig will be pinned down
- Perfect for pinning your line to the lakebed when fishing for line-shy carp, also ideal when fishing on venues with boat traffic to keep the line out of harm’s way
- Each pack contains 4 x leads, 4 x flying backlead inserts and 4 x ‘clip-on’ backlead inserts